We’ve officially launched the Beekeeper Marketplace with some very helpful apps and integrations you’ll want to start connecting to the Beekeeper app. Beyond the Marketplace, you can also start enjoying some new app features this month.
The Big Changes
- Install and connect Marketplace apps (Dashboard, API) – The Beekeeper Marketplace is ready to go with its first connectors. Automate employee data entry and synchronization through our integrations with BambooHR, UKG Pro, Mirus, and Gastromatic. Install the app from your Beekeeper Dashboard and our engineering team will complete the setup. More connectors and apps will be released soon.
- Extensions tab (Dashboard) – The new Extensions tab in the Dashboard collects new and existing functionalities you can use to extend your Dashboard. Here, along with the Marketplace, you can find the option to create bot accounts, find the code to embed a Beekeeper Stream in an external website, as well as learn about our API documentation.
- Filter which users are updated in Beekeeper based on values in connected HRIS system (API) – If you’re synchronizing your users to Beekeeper via a connector such as Gastromatic, BambooHR, Mirus, or UKG Pro, this change allows you to choose which users you want to update based on a value associated with those users in the HRIS system. This gives you more granular control over the synchronization between the two systems and allows you to synchronize only users in a specific team, location, etc.
The Small Changes
- iOS – This month our iOS team was busy investigating and fixing some bugs that resulted in the app crashing. The incident is now resolved and everything is back on track!
- Android – When typing the name of a user to mention in a post or comment, you now get a dropdown menu suggesting matching users based on the values you’re typing. The preview of links in chats has been expanded from one to two lines.
Be sure to check out the Marketplace to start integrating Beekeeper with your existing operational systems. Don’t see any you use? Request a custom connector and we’ll work on building that out for you.