Run Your Frontline Operations Like Clockwork
You call them challenges. We call them opportunities.
Workforces where the majority of employees aren’t tethered to a desk or computer deal with a unique set of communication and productivity issues. Below you'll find the main challenges our customers face and a few ways Beekeeper solves them. To learn more, download our "Digitization of the Non-Desk Workforce" white paper.
- Share information and updates with secure mobile messaging
- Post announcements in streams or campaigns to reach every employee
- Receive read confirmations to ensure your announcement was viewed
- Break down language barriers with instant, inline translation in 100+ languages
Access to Important Information
- Give employees one central access point to critical documents and systems
- Segment content to make it relevant for each location, team, or department
- Confirm that your content reached the right audience
Coordination and Productivity
- Share daily briefings in streams to save time and have a written record of communications
- Distribute project updates in real time with campaigns
- Upload training and best practice videos straight from your phone
- Digitize payroll processes and make payslips easily accessible in the app
Analytics and Insights
- Measure employee engagement with a robust analytics dashboard
- Send anonymized surveys to get feedback and make improvements
- Use polls to let team members vote on an event, a new item to sell, etc.
Retention and Turnover
- Create a seamless onboarding experience with passwordless login
- Collect employee feedback and measure satisfaction with surveys
- Give employee recognition by posting spotlights
Words from our customers
“It became really evident how functional Beekeeper could be for operations for us. It helped us become more efficient, go quicker to market with information, and has connected our teams in ways they have never been linked before."
"Beekeeper has helped us connect, inform, and recognize all of our employees."
"We all love to work with the Beekeeper employee app because it simplifies processes and enhances the quality of our daily work."
“We use Beekeeper for daily briefings. Beekeeper enables this kind of increased preparation in terms of getting info that is relevant to your shift. The ability to communicate with colleagues has improved significantly since the adoption of Beekeeper.”
Q: Our employees speak multiple languages. How do you handle this?
Q: How easy is it to get employees logged into the Beekeeper app?
Q: How secure is employee communication with Beekeeper?
Q: How is Beekeeper different than similar platforms?
Q: Beekeeper sounds nice to have, but what is the business value?
Q: What kind of customer support services do you offer?
How Much Can You Save With Beekeeper?
Find out how clear communications and streamlined operations through the mobile-first Beekeeper platform significantly reduce costs by increasing employee productivity and engagement, lowering turnover, and automating tasks.