Get ready, folks! our annual Frontline Success Summit is happening October 18, 2023, at Acme Feed & Seed in Nashville, TN.
This In-PERSON event will showcase inspirational keynotes, and real-world case studies, and facilitate a seamless exchange of ideas with frontline leaders from around the globe.
During this exciting one-day event, our attendees will gain valuable insights from keynotes and masterclasses that go beyond theory and offer real-world solutions to addressing frontline disconnect. These sessions will provide practical knowledge and inspiration on topics critical to business success, including employee experience, digitization of paper-based processes, and world-class employee communications.
Attendees will also participate in hands-on workshops with industry leaders on topics ranging from key strategies for employee engagement, change management, and workplace safety.
Our packed agenda includes:
Keynote: From Stress to Success: Turning Team Anxiety into a Competitive Edge
Keynote: Surprising Truths for Frontline Success – Unveiling a Vision for Empowered Frontline Employees (Including A Sneak Peek into Beekeeper’s 2023 Survey of over 8,000 workers and managers)
- Masterclass: Fueling Success – The Power of Competitive Employee Experience
- Masterclass: From Paper to Pixels – The Power of Digital Transformation
- Masterclass: Ignite Excellence – Elevate Connection with World-Class Communications
- Workshop: Actionable Change – How Business Leaders Drive Real Organizational Change
- Workshop: Workplace Safety – Implementing the Most Impactful Safety Initiatives
- Workshop: Employee Engagement Secrets – Key Employee Engagement Strategies that Work
- Annual Frontline Hero Awards: Honoring Frontline Workers Who Went Above and Beyond to Make a Difference in 2023
Keynote & Guest Speakers
Featured Keynote: Dr. Luana Marques, Author and Harvard Professor
Dr. Luana Marques is an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and coaches executive teams, organizations, and individuals on effective ways to improve mental health in the workplace. She is also the author of “Almost Anxious: Is My (or My Loved One’s) Worry or Distress a Problem?”
- Guest Speaker: Jessica Monson, Chief Legal Officer, Caribou Coffee
- Guest Speaker: Robert Napierala, VP of Human Resources, Resorts World Las Vegas
- Guest Speaker: Brian McCormick, VP of HR, The Broadmoor
Other notable guest speakers include Carla Forbes, Director Human Resources at North Point Hospitality, Christy Shapard, VP of HR at North Point Hospitality, Jesse Antonio, HR Director (Team Member Engagement & Communications) at Resorts World Las Vegas, Allison Arnett, Director of Corporate Communications at Tree Top Inc, Andy Larrañaga, Craft Communications Specialist at Mortenson, Matt Owens, Senior VP of HR at Turnberry, Adrienne Occhino, VP Strategic Consulting at PredictiveHR, and Dana Matuson, Corporate Comms & Social Responsibility Manager, Hudson.
“I’m thrilled to bring the annual Frontline Success Summit to Nashville this year. Bringing together the best leaders in our industry for a day is the highlight of my year. It’s our honor and privilege to spend a day exchanging ideas, best practices and thought-provoking conversations with the brightest minds in hospitality, construction, manufacturing and retail. In today’s work environment, it is essential that we continue to empower the frontline workforce by keeping them well-connected, supported and equipped to tackle the frontline disconnect.”Cristian Grossmann, CEO and Co-Founder of Beekeeper