Beekeeper Referral Program Terms and Conditions
By submitting your referral you become a Member and you make the Organization eligible for the rewards of the Beekeeper Referral Program. In order to validly join the Beekeeper Referral Program you acknowledge and agree to the Beekeeper Referral Program T&C.
– Beekeeper: means Beekeeper AG, Hardturmstrasse 181, 8005 Zürich.
– Member means any person submitting a referral and working for the Organization;
– Organization means the company/organization the Member works for;
– Contact means a specific person within another company or organization which is referred to Beekeeper as part of this Beekeeper Referral Program;
– Prospect means a Organization or organization which is referred to Beekeeper as part of this Beekeeper Referral Program;
– T&C means the Beekeeper terms and conditions contained herein;
– Related Entity: a person or entity closely related to the Organization or the Member, including but not limited to affiliates, full or partial ownership regardless if it is direct or indirect, family relationship and close friendships.
– Validation means having the Contact or any other representatives of the Prospect attending a individual demo of Beekeeper products;
– Won Deal means the referred Prospect entering in an agreement with Beekeeper for the subscription of the Beekeeper products;
How it works
– Any Member can refer a Contact whose Prospect is potentially interested in purchasing subscription services of Beekeeper.
– Subject to Beekeeper’s T&C, all Organizations submitting through their Members a valid referral until 31 October 2022 will be included in our Referral Program scheme. The incentives for the Organization are a $50 Amazon.com gift card in case of Validation, and a final reward of (insert up to $250) in case of a Won Deal with the Prospect.
– Only the Organization (not the Member) is eligible for rewards by Beekeeper. Members will not receive any direct reward or compensation from Beekeeper whatsoever to avoid potential conflicts of interests. For avoidance of doubt, Beekeeper is not limiting the right of the Organization to, at its sole discretion and responsibility, transfer the reward to the Member.
Who can refer
– Beekeeper Referral Program is open to existing, previous and non-Beekeeper customers located in the US or Canada. Rules and exclusions of these T&C will apply. Members as well as the Contact must be at least of the age of majority in their jurisdictions.
– To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at https://www.beekeeper.io/referral-program
– Members can be part of either private and public or semi-public Organizations. However, due to applicable anti-bribery regulations, the reward can be granted only to a private Organization. Therefore public and semi-public Organizations will not receive rewards.
Who can be referred
– Only Contacts above the age of majority of US and Canadian Prospects will be considered eligible for the Referral Program.
– Members can only refer a Prospect with whom they are already in touch with and only when such person has been duly informed of the referral and consented to it.
– The Prospect which the Contact works for can be both private as well as a public or semi-public.However, the Organization can be rewarded only for the referrals of Contacts working in private companies. Public, semi-public Prospects and a Related Entity will not generate rewards.
– The Organization and/or the Member will inform Beekeeper if their internal policies are anyway prohibiting the acceptance of any reward.
– Without regard to the Member, the referral is deemed to be submitted by the Organization.
– Referrals will only be eligible if the Organization is not already in a business relationship or any other kind of contact/business conversation with Beekeeper via any other channel, including previous referrals.
– It is Beekeeper’s sole and entire discretion to invite the Organization to a demo or enter into an agreement. Should Beekeeper decide not to invite the Prospect to an individual demo or enter into an agreement with the Organization, the Reward is not owed.
– A Referral is rewarded with gift cards only upon becoming a Referral Validation and/or after a Won Deal comes to existence.
– There is only one reward for each Organization referred. Beekeeper will notify the Organization if the Organization has previously been referred.
– If a Organization is sent by multiple Organizations, whichever Organization submitted the first valid referral first will be deemed eligible for the reward. Any reward for the other Referrals will be excluded, but Beekeeper is still entitled to use these other Referrals and reward at its discretion.
– There is no limit to the number of businesses a Organization can refer to in our Referral Program.
– The Organization hereby expressly authorizes Beekeeper to name the Organization and/or the Member in communication between Beekeeper and the Organization.
– The Gift Card will be issued within 30 days of the demo being attended for Referral Validations and within 30 days of contract being signed for Won Deal.
– Beekeeper reserves the right to withdraw or alter the referral schemes, change the value of the gift cards or replace the gift card with an alternative (including an alternative of lower value), subject to availability.
– The Beekeeper referral scheme is available to US and Canada residents only.
– Any rewards from this scheme must be treated by the Organization in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular for fiscal and tax purposes as well as anti-bribery and sanctions regulations.
– Referral leads must close within 6 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients or attend the demo within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
– In the event of an Organization not receiving a referral fee but considers it is entitled to it, a request must be raised for consideration to email@example.com within 30 days of the Validation date or Won Deal date. Any such request made after 30 days will not be taken in account and the Organization shall not be eligible for a Referral fee.
– If you require any further information in regard to the Beekeeper Referral Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liability and Indemnity
– BEEKEEPER IS NOT LIABLE NOR WILL INDEMNIFY, TO THE BROADEST PERMITTED EXTENT, FOR ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES OF FURTHER UNDERSTANDINGS, ACTIONS, VIOLATIONS TO POLICIES AND LAWS, OF THE ORGANIZATION AND/OR THE MEMBER.
– MEMBERS AND ORGANIZATIONS AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY BEEKEEPER FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, SUITS, LEGAL EXPENSES, CHARGES AND JUDGMENTS WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF BEEKEEPER REFERRAL PROGRAM IN CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR IN BREACH OF PRIVACY REGULATIONS.
– The agreement is entered into by the Organisation (not the Member).
– In the event of any disputes regarding the Beekeeper Referral Program and its rewards, the Swiss law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zurich Court will apply.
– Please also see Amazon Gift card restrictions here Amazon.com Balance and Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions – Amazon Customer Service