Beekeeper Referral Program Terms and Conditions
By submitting your referral and upon acknowledgement and agreement to the Beekeeper Referral Program T&C you become a Member eligible for the rewards of the Beekeeper Referral Program.
– Beekeeper: means Beekeeper AG, Hardturmstrasse 181, 8005 Zürich and its subsidiaries and affiliates;
– Member means any person submitting a referral and working for the Organization;
– Organization means the company/organization the Member works for;
– Contact means a specific person within another company or organization which is referred to Beekeeper as part of this Beekeeper Referral Program;
– Prospect means an Organization which is referred to Beekeeper as part of this Beekeeper Referral Program;
– T&C means the Beekeeper Referral Program terms and conditions contained herein;
– Related Entity: a person or entity closely related to the Organization or the Member, including but not limited to affiliates, full or partial ownership regardless if it is direct or indirect, family relationship and close friendships.
– Phase A – Validation means the assessment, at Beekeeper discretion, of the existence of a concrete business opportunity (for example when Contact or representatives of the Prospect are actively requesting and arranging an individual demo of Beekeeper products);
– Phase B – Won Deal means the referred Prospect entering in an agreement with Beekeeper for the subscription of the Beekeeper products;
How it works
– Any Member can refer a Contact whose Prospect is potentially interested in purchasing subscription services of Beekeeper.
– Subject to Beekeeper’s T&C, all Members submitting a validated referral will be included in our Referral Program scheme.
– The incentives for the Member may be gift cards, digital vouchers or other goods in case of Validation, and a final reward in cash or goods in case of a Won Deal.
|Jurisdictions||Phase AUpon Validation reward||Phase BClosed won reward|
|US / CAN||50 USD||200 USD|
|DACH – Germany||50 EUR||200 EUR|
|DACH – Switzerland||50 CHF||200 CHF|
|DACH – Austria||50 EUR||200 EUR|
– The Member will promptly inform Beekeeper if its Organization’s internal policies are anyway prohibiting the acceptance of any reward. For avoidance of doubt, Beekeeper is not limiting the right of the Member to, at its sole discretion and responsibility, transfer the reward to the Organization or other persons if allowed by local laws and Organization’s policies.
Who can refer
– Beekeeper Referral Program is open to Members from existing, previous and non-Beekeeper customers. Rules and exclusions of these T&C will apply. Members as well as the Contact must be at least of the age of majority in their jurisdictions.
– To make a valid referral, the Member must complete the web form at https://www.beekeeper.io/refer and follow the instructions displayed according to relevant jurisdiction.
– Members can be part of either private and public or semi-public Organizations. However, due to applicable anti-bribery regulations, the reward can be granted only to Members of private Organizations. Therefore Members of public and semi-public Organizations will not receive rewards.
Who can be referred
– Only Contacts above the age of majority in the jurisdiction of the Prospects will be considered eligible for the Referral Program.
– Members can only refer a Prospect with whom they are already in touch with and only when such person has been duly informed of the referral and consented to it.
– The Prospect which the Contact works for can be both private as well as a public or semi-public. However, the Member can be rewarded only for the referrals of Contacts working in private companies. Public, semi-public Prospects and Related Entities will not generate rewards.
– Referrals will only be eligible if the Contact or the Organization are not already in a business relationship, or any other kind of contact/business conversation, with Beekeeper via any other channel, including previous referrals.
– It is Beekeeper’s sole and entire discretion to invite the Contact or the Organization to a demo or enter into an agreement. Should Beekeeper decide not to invite the Prospect to an individual demo or enter into an agreement with the Organization, the Reward is not owed.
– A Referral is rewarded only upon Validation and/or after a Won Deal comes to existence.
– There is only one reward for each Prospect (and respective Contacts) referred. Beekeeper will notify the Member if the Prospect and respective Contacts have previously been referred.
– If a Contact or a Prospect is sent by multiple Members, whichever Member submitted the first valid referral first will be deemed eligible for the reward. Any reward for the other Contacts or Prospects will be excluded, but Beekeeper is still entitled to use additional r referrals and reward at its discretion.
– There is no limit to the number of businesses a Member can refer to in our Referral Program.
– The Member hereby expressly authorizes Beekeeper to name the Organization and/or the Member in communications between Beekeeper and the Contact and/or the Prospect.
– The rewards will be issued respectively within 30 days of the Validation and within 30 days of the signature of a Won Deal.
– Beekeeper reserves the right to withdraw or alter the referral schemes, change the value of the rewards or replace rewards with alternatives (including lower value ones), subject to availability.
– Any rewards from this scheme must be treated by the Member in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular for fiscal and tax purposes as well as anti-bribery and sanctions regulations.
– A Won Deal must close within 6 months of the submission date of the referral. Prospects not becoming customers within this deadline will not generate rewards.
– In the event a Member does not receive a reward but considers itself entitled to it, a request must be raised for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of respectively the Validation date or Won Deal date. Any such request made after 30 days will not be taken in account and the Organization shall not be eligible for a Referral fee.
– For any further information in regard to the Beekeeper Referral Program, please email email@example.com.
Liability and Indemnity
– BEEKEEPER IS NOT LIABLE NOR WILL INDEMNIFY, TO THE BROADEST PERMITTED EXTENT, FOR ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES OF FURTHER UNDERSTANDINGS, ACTIONS, VIOLATIONS TO POLICIES AND LAWS, OF THE ORGANIZATION AND/OR THE MEMBER.
– MEMBERS AND ORGANIZATIONS AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY BEEKEEPER FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, SUITS, LEGAL EXPENSES, CHARGES AND JUDGMENTS WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF BEEKEEPER REFERRAL PROGRAM IN CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR IN BREACH OF PRIVACY REGULATIONS.
– The agreement is entered into by the Member upon prior information to or in agreement with the Organization .
– In the event of any disputes regarding the Beekeeper Referral Program and its rewards, the Swiss law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zurich Court will apply.
– Please also see Amazon Gift card restrictions here Amazon.com Balance and Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions – Amazon Customer Service and Galaxus Redeeming Vouchers instructions and Galaxus General Terms and Conditions