Working at Beekeeper
Join an inclusive, international team and work wherever you want.
How do I apply for a job at Beekeeper?
- Application: Our stellar HR team puts the word out and posts the job opening. Candidates submit their applications.
- Screening: The recruiter reviews the resumes together with the hiring manager and reach out to candidates for an interview.
- Interview Process: The exact process can vary depending on the job and level of seniority.
- Decision: After all interviews are done, the recruiter, hiring manager, and the C-level executives will have a hiring review and decide on the final candidates.
- Feedback/Offer: If hired, the recruiter will call the candidate with an offer. Otherwise, the recruiter will offer constructive feedback to the remaining candidates.
What’s the recruitment process?
Our Recruitment Process varies depending on the role, but we generally follow these steps:
- Screening Interview: 30 – 60 minutes
- Career Discussion & Competency Interview: 1 hour
- Home Task & Presentation: 1 –2 hours depending on the position
- Executive Interview (If applicable): 30 – 45 minutes
- Reference Check (If applicable)
- Feedback or Offer Call: 15 – 30 minutes
Do you offer flexible working hours?
Yes! We value family time, hobbies, and work/life balance. While we you may have some standing weekly meetings, we offer flexible working hours.
What’s considered a typical work week for a full-time bee?
- Switzerland: 42 hours
- Poland: 40 hours
- Germany: 40 hours
- USA: 40 hours
Does Beekeeper offer only remote work?
For our remote employees in the US and Germany, we offer access to WeWork office locations 24/7 in many different cities. For all other employees, we offer a hybrid and flexible work model, where they can choose the days they work from home or from our beautiful and freshly renovated offices.
Where is my data stored?
Your data deserves privacy! At Beekeeper, all candidate data is securely stored in our ATS (Application Tracking System) Greenhouse. All recruitment activity is conducted via Greenhouse and is never shared elsewhere or sold.
How long is my data stored for?
When applying for a position at Beekeeper, we’ll store your application for 12 months. If you don’t get hired for the job you originally applied to, we keep your application for future positions as a “candidate prospect” for up to 12 months. If you don’t want us to store your data, please let us know by writing to email@example.com we will delete your information within 30 days upon request. For more information please visit our privacy page.
Got a question we didn’t answer? Ask away!↓
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.