Working at Beekeeper
Join an inclusive, international team!
At Beekeeper, we make it a priority to offer a flexible work environment and great career development trajectory.
Beekeeper is transforming the way frontline businesses work.
Beekeeper is on a mission to empower the frontline, believing in the potential of every single employee. This mission is also embedded in our culture: we are committed to helping each other grow, we’re open, we take ownership, and we believe that we’re better together. At Beekeeper, you can expect to learn, to have the flexibility that you need to be successful, to make a difference for our frontline heroes, and to have a lot of fun in the hive with your fellow Bees!
BEE Stronger Together
- By sharing knowledge and mentoring
- By succeeding as a team
- By showing support, empathy, and kindness
- By advocating and celebrating the achievements of others
- By challenging our own opinions and assumptions
- By being curious about new ideas and alternative solutions
- By daring to get outside of our comfort zone and make mistakes
- By communicating transparently and compassionately
BEE the Solution
- By being the change we want to see
- By keeping it simple
- By being proactive and persevering through challenges
- By being accountable and delivering on what we promise
BEE Frontline First
- By adopting a customer-focused view for everything we do
- By asking questions and listening carefully to understand our customers
- By building products and solutions that solve our customers’ pains
- By building trusting relationships where we challenge, inspire, and enable the frontline
At Beekeeper, we Celebrate Diversity!
Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental pillars of Beekeeper’s culture. With 29 nationalities across 4 countries, we are a small but truly international team. We believe this is a key contributor to why our employee survey shows that people of all cultures and backgrounds are respected and valued here.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Working Group loves to find every opportunity to celebrate the diversity of our teams – for example, we come together to share our stories during Diversity Week, Pride Month, Hispanic Heritage Month and Mental Health Awareness week. We learn from each other during these events, which strengthens our empathy and gets us closer to our goal of an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
In our commitment to equal opportunities and building a diverse community at Beekeeper, all candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
And these are not just words to convince you to join us; we live our values and show up for each other every day. Watch this short video where some of our LGBTQ+ colleagues share their experiences at Beekeeper and tips on how to make the workplace even more welcoming.
Life in the Hive
Warschauer Pl. 11-13
10245 Berlin, Germany
Sp. z o.o.
ul. Józefitów 8
548 Market St
accross the country
Beekeeper USA Inc.