RELEASE NOTES - BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 4.32.0
- It is now possible to hide the names of those who have liked posts and comments on all platforms. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- It is now possible to disable sharing/download options for files shared via Beekeeper. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- We fixed a bug requiring users to log in again after clicking a Navigation Extension if that Navigation Extension was linked to something within Beekeeper.
- We noticed that very old posts were inaccessible for users with Inline Translations enabled. This has been fixed, so all posts are now both accessible and translatable.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 4.31.0
- Emoji have been updated for Android and will now display correctly - even the new ones!
- Support has been added to automatically convert webp. images to jpg. images on upload to allow them to be attached to posts and chats.
- The “Survey Completed” check-mark icon now displays correctly.
- If you download a large file from a post or message and navigate away from the app before the download finishes, the app will not crash and the download will complete in the background.
- If the app encounters a problem with the camera (QR code scanner), it no longer crashes and an error message is displayed instead.