RELEASE NOTES - BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 5.2.0
- Share links to posts more easily by copying the post URL.
- Friendlier error screens.
- New progress bars for file downloads.
- Rare app crash on opening chats.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 5.1.0
- Push notifications show full message text.
- New reminder to enable push notifications if they are disabled.
- Resume videos where you left off.
- Full screen video playback happens in a clean display. The status bar and navigation buttons are now hidden.
- Receive a confirmation when adding posts to favourites as an admin.
- Some screens in the app now load faster.
- When filtering a stream using labels, all posts with the selected label are shown.
- We also fixed a crash affecting users scrolling quickly through a lot of new notifications.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 5.0.0
- The call button from chats and profiles is not shown on devices that do not support phone calls, such as tablets.
- Beekeeper can now be supported on Android X.
- We removed the Twitter icon from posts.
- If you’re browsing navigation extensions that lead to a webpage presented in the app, clicking the “Back” button will now return you to the Beekeeper app.
- Chats are no longer marked as Unread if they appear whilst you are looking at them.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 4.33.0
- Search on Mobile is now available for all Android users. Tap the new Search icon in the top right corner of the app to begin searching!
- Android users can now receive new anonymized Surveys and Campaigns.
- Call from chat messaging: If your chat partner has a mobile number saved in their Beekeeper profile, you can now call them directly by tapping the phone icon in the top right corner of a chat message.
- If you have chosen to activate the Admin Rights Notifications capability, users with Android 4.33 and above will be able to receive notifications if their role is changed to Administrator for the first time.
- Push notifications now display with your tenant’s link colour.
- When clicking a link to a comment i.e. from Notifications, the display now automatically scrolls to the correct comment.
- Push notifications are now correctly disappearing from Android screens after being clicked.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 4.32.0
- It is now possible to hide the names of those who have liked posts and comments on all platforms. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- It is now possible to disable sharing/download options for files shared via Beekeeper. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- We fixed a bug requiring users to log in again after clicking a Navigation Extension if that Navigation Extension was linked to something within Beekeeper.
- We noticed that very old posts were inaccessible for users with Inline Translations enabled. This has been fixed, so all posts are now both accessible and translatable.
BEEKEEPER FOR ANDROID 4.31.0
- Emoji have been updated for Android and will now display correctly - even the new ones!
- Support has been added to automatically convert webp. images to jpg. images on upload to allow them to be attached to posts and chats.
- The “Survey Completed” check-mark icon now displays correctly.
- If you download a large file from a post or message and navigate away from the app before the download finishes, the app will not crash and the download will complete in the background.
- If the app encounters a problem with the camera (QR code scanner), it no longer crashes and an error message is displayed instead.