RELEASE NOTES - BEEKEEPER PRODUCT
BEEKEEPER PRODUCT - OCTOBER 2018
If you haven’t used certain engagement features before, the empty state for these features in the dashboard is now more informative and provides helpful information about what the feature is. Some of our users may have noticed this feature arrive a few months ago, but it has now been enabled by default for all of our customers.
Chat improvements now enabled for all users
Chat message receipts, typing notifications, scroll to bottom and “last read” markers are now enabled by default for almost all customers, except if customers have asked to be excluded.
• You can now see why an SFTP user sync import failed thanks to a helpful new error message.
• It is now possible to see if permissions for an user are inherited from a group in the Streams section of the Dashboard.
• German and French have been made more formal, replacing "Salut" with "Bonjour" and "Hallo" with "Guten Tag" in paper invites, moderation messages, login notifications, digest emails etc.
• The written content in the dashboard moderation inbox was improved to be more professional.
• Leaving group chats, muting//unmuting chats and archiving/unarchiving chats is now faster.
• If you access the web app from mobile, it should now be translated. Previously it was English only.
• Emojis are now rendered correctly everywhere on Web.
• Search on Mobile has been ramping up over the past few weeks and is also linked to a lot of backend improvements in the Dashboard analytics. We’re testing the feature on ourselves first, and will then conduct a staged release to small groups of customers.
What we fixed
• User imports with 0 users no longer cause the system to freeze.
• Notifications about posts that have been moderated and removed no longer show.
• The edited date/time for scheduled posts is now reflected in the stream view.
• Conversations were still showing in the inbox after users left a group chat, but were no longer accessible. We made sure that when you leave a group chat, it is no longer visible.
• The order of images on a post now remains the same after the post is edited or pinned.
• Hitting ‘enter’ after typing in a label for a post was adding a defined stream label instead of your text. This is now fixed.