RELEASE NOTES - BEEKEEPER FOR IOS
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 5.1.0
- Comments created on low bandwidth are displayed immediately in the comment thread.
- We fixed a crash affecting users who had denied the app access to photos.
- We fixed another crash affecting some users trying to access the user directory.
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 5.0.0
- Users may sometimes be prompted to rate Beekeeper on the App Store. This takes just a few seconds to respond to or dismiss and will happen a maximum of 3 times per year.
- If you have filtered posts in a stream by selecting a label, it is now possible to return back to the full view.
- Swiping left to right on the Streams view will now open up the stream picker.
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 4.33.0
- Search on Mobile is now available for all iOS users. Tap the new Search icon in the top right corner of the app to begin searching!
- iOS users can now receive new anonymized Surveys and Campaigns.
- Call from chat messaging: If your chat partner has a mobile number saved in their Beekeeper profile, you can now call them directly by tapping the phone icon in the top right corner of a chat message.
- If you have chosen to activate the Admin Rights Notifications capability, users with iOS 4.33 and above will be able to receive notifications if their role is changed to Administrator for the first time.
- The red Streams notification badge on the top left of the screen was misplaced for some of our iOS users, appearing too far to the right. We fixed the display to make sure this no longer happens.
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 4.32.0
- It is now possible to hide the names of those who have liked posts and comments on all platforms. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- It is now possible to disable sharing/download options for files shared via Beekeeper. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- We fixed a few bugs in this release relating to the process our software engineers perform when building for iOS. However, none of these are immediately visible to our users!
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 4.28.0
- The message input bar did not extend to the bottom of the screen on iPhone X, but now it does.
- We made some improvements to the “xx is typing” notification in chats, and ensured it does not block the loading indicator for the new messages.
- We fixed a crash caused by editing posts in streams.
- Mentions in streams now display correctly as the person’s user name linked to their profile, instead of remaining as typed (@username).
- We fixed a crash affecting users viewing streams that are updated by other users. The crash would happen when the realtime content of the stream changed.
- Posts to streams could be accessed from notifications, but were not updating in the stream view.
- If multiple messages were sent with low service, earlier ones were getting stuck without the option to resend or delete even after accessing a stronger service.
- We fixed a crash on launch affecting iPhone 4s and iPhone 5.
- Filtering a stream by label from within a post detail and then returning to the stream resulted in no other posts loading. This is now fixed.