RELEASE NOTES - BEEKEEPER FOR IOS
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 4.32.0
- It is now possible to hide the names of those who have liked posts and comments on all platforms. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- It is now possible to disable sharing/download options for files shared via Beekeeper. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
- We fixed a few bugs in this release relating to the process our software engineers perform when building for iOS. However, none of these are immediately visible to our users!
BEEKEEPER FOR iOS 4.28.0
- The message input bar did not extend to the bottom of the screen on iPhone X, but now it does.
- We made some improvements to the “xx is typing” notification in chats, and ensured it does not block the loading indicator for the new messages.
- We fixed a crash caused by editing posts in streams.
- Mentions in streams now display correctly as the person’s user name linked to their profile, instead of remaining as typed (@username).
- We fixed a crash affecting users viewing streams that are updated by other users. The crash would happen when the realtime content of the stream changed.
- Posts to streams could be accessed from notifications, but were not updating in the stream view.
- If multiple messages were sent with low service, earlier ones were getting stuck without the option to resend or delete even after accessing a stronger service.
- We fixed a crash on launch affecting iPhone 4s and iPhone 5.
- Filtering a stream by label from within a post detail and then returning to the stream resulted in no other posts loading. This is now fixed.