A recent research report sheds some light on the state of the frontline employee experience in the workforce today. Let’s take a closer look at what it reveals.
- One-third of frontline employees do not receive any formal training.
- 81% believe that improved training will help them feel more engaged and happy.
- 90% want the ability to access information anytime and anywhere as part of their work.
- 79% believe more frequent learning opportunities would help them feel more engaged at work.
The data clearly shows that employee experience for frontline employees is critical to successful onboarding, performance, and retention strategies. We know that frontline employees often don’t get the training or tools they need to perform their jobs well. This can lead to disengagement, and even resentment towards the business, which ultimately results in a voluntary resignation or termination of the employee.
If you’re committed to ending this vicious cycle of high turnover and poor employee experience once and for all at your organization, then this eBook is for you.
Our eBook will reveal how to:
- Quickly spot the warning signs of a disengaged workforce and turn it around before it’s too late
- Craft a winning employee journey for your staff
- Boost new hire productivity by as much as 25% with an onboarding checklist championed by Google
“Everybody has a voice. Everyone can participate. It has really shaped our culture at 1 Hotels and given us an identity. Employee engagement is definitely enhanced at this property from Beekeeper, and we would have seen much higher turnover if it weren’t for this tool.”