What does it take to create a thriving and innovative workplace? Here at Beekeeper, we spend our time contemplating this question as well as how to best connect and engage teams everywhere with amazingly simple mobile communications management and optimized hotel operations.
That’s why we’re proud to share that Beekeeper is one of Hotel Tech Report’s 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2019. A ratings and review platform dedicated to the hotel technology industry, Hotel Tech Report hosts this award as a way to match hospitality talent with incredible jobs. Based on reviews from actual users, the site is a resource for hoteliers to discover the best hotel technology and the best hospitality industry vendors to work with.
Key Ingredients for an Amazing Hotel Technology Workplace
Why is it important to have a keen understanding of organizational culture when assessing communications management and hotel operations solutions? Companies that focus on employee satisfaction in their work environments experience better retention and provide better customer service.
Hotel Tech Report polls the workforces at hotel tech companies every year on their employee experience and anonymize the results. The core scoring criteria revolves around an array of components in the hotel technology workplace, including:
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Diversity, including the ratio of women to men in the organization
- Personal and organizational values alignment
- Overall employee satisfaction
Employee Satisfaction Drives Innovative Companies
We’re in the business of building operations and communications management software to help dispersed workers communicate better. When it comes to our own workplace, our laser-focus on employee satisfaction and experience is no different!
Some of the highlights from Hotel Tech Report’s anonymous survey responses include:
- Our commitment to employee feedback and checking in to understand where our employees are at and where they want to go professionally with actionable feedback to support getting there.
- Investment in workplace wellness programs such as lunch time or after work group fitness activities, or a monthly gym membership stipend to keep our minds and bodies healthy.
- Awesome benefits such as unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules to reflect and support our globally-dispersed team.
Better Communications Management Yields Better Business Results
Communication is often touted as theoretically important within a business context, but in practice, truly effective communications are not in place. Consistent and agile communications management in your workplace environment is the keystone when it comes to predicting and ensuring business success.
It follows, then, that companies that prioritize company culture appeal to top talent and that this drives the product innovation and excellent customer service your company needs to thrive and be competitive.
Interested in joining our global hive and Beekeeper’s mission to transform the way 2 billion frontline employees work? Yes, we’re hiring!
See our mobile-first operational communication platform in action in our RHW Management customer story below.